“Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb is a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth.
Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; They shall not be ashamed,
but shall speak with their enemies in the gate.” Psalm 127:1-3
Whenever The Lim Tribe goes out, we will draw stares, questions and comments. You might say that we are the typical modern family. Well, the Bible says that a good man’s quiver is full, and we are so thankful for these that the Lord has given to us. Over the years, God has blessed us with seven wonderful children in David, Sarah, Aaron, Esther, Ruth, Deborah Hope and Anna Joy.
Like everyone else, we face the challenges of parenthood as we deal with the various issues of daily living and growing children. It is by God’s amazing and abundant grace that we are able to manage and cope. Truly, each child is a blessing from God. Our desire is for each of them to grow up to love the Lord deeply and to live passionately for Him. We covet your partnership in prayer as we minister as a family for the glory of God and the extension of His kingdom.
- for wisdom and understanding on my part and Serene’s part to take the right decisions for the household.
- for our family’s protection and well-being in the areas of health and relationships.
- for God’s supernatural provision to always meet our every need.
- for strength and energy to serve Him joyfully and gladly regardless the challenges and struggles the world throws at us.
- for God’s guidance and enablement upon each child to grow up strong in the Lord.